THE RESIDENCES KLCC (KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTRE) SPLENDID ARCHITECTURE FOR REFINED SENSES
The Residences KLCC by Tropicana is an abode of beauty, the substance of dreams expressed in 55 storeys set against the dramatic skyline of the Kuala Lumpur City Centre. It is designed by the world renowned international architects Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, who have more than 40 years’ experience in the field. With 353 premium residences above a world-class hotel, immerse yourself with splendour, both interior and exterior.
- Designed by world renowned, award-winning architect – Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM)
- Rooftop facilities exclusive to residents only
- Located at the heart of the city – 150 meter walk to KLCC Petronas Tower and Shopping Mall
- An iconic landmark – An Integrated development with W Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- A famed address – Jalan Ampang, KLCC
- Fully furnished with quality finishes
- Award Winning Developer; TROPICANA; recipient of 2014 SEA Awards & Asia Pacific Awards
- Outstanding range of concierge services
- All daily conveniences within the resident’s reach – medical centres, park, shopping malls, banks.
- Excellent connectivity – walking distance to train, bus stop and taxi. KLCC pedestrian link bridge
- Last few pieces of FREEHOLD land in KLCC vicinity, ensuring capital appreciation
- Smaller built up generate higher occupancy rates
- Room for appreciation in rental income (Malaysia still ranked low in rental per month for properties in premier city centres – USD 1,198 for 120sqm)
- Malaysia ranked 6th in SEA region in property rental income, averaging 4.57% higher than Hong Kong, Singapore, China & Taiwan.
- Massive infrastructural improvement works in the pipeline such as the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and the High Speed Rail (HSR) from KL to Singapore.
- Malaysia’s properties price psm is low in the region, with average price USD 2,616psm, compared to Hong Kong (USD 20,660 psm) and Singapore (USD 17,709 psm)
- Full-height windows, which promote natural lighting and thus reducing lighting energy consumption.
- High energy efficient lighting are used in the residence and public area
- Residences glazing; Laminated with Low E glass to reduce solar heat gain.
- Residence air-conditioning is water cooled variable refrigerant volume type that allows wide temperature control and best in efficiency.
- Sky roof or sky garden reduces heat island effect
- Water-efficient sanitary fittings in all units.
- Water of wash through during construction is recycled with non-chemical treatment.
- Provision of water wash trough sub-meter to monitor major usage.
- Automatic water efficient irrigation system (dripping system) with rain sensor
- Provision of rainwater harvesting system with symphonic down pipe.
- Water saving washing machine with rated “Excellent” WELS.
- Energy and water-efficient washing cum drying machine
- Permanent and accessible recycling bins are prepared.
- Use of green cements with Ground Granulated Blast-furnance Slag (GGBS) and fly ash to replace Ordinary Portland Cement (OPS ) for superstructure work.
- Environmentally friendly product with at least 30% recyclable content such as drywall partition.
- Timber decking and timber flooring.
- All common area and facilities are equipped with energy-saving lightings such as T5 and LED.
- All lifts are equipped with AC VVVF and regenerative feature that will further reduce lift energy consumption.
- Energy efficient water heaters (Singapore Green Building listed product) are installed in each unit to supply hot water to all shower rooms and kitchen, thus reducing energy cost.
- Using energy efficient air-conditioning which is VRV water cooled and with environment friendly R410A refrigerant which do not contribute to ozone depletion.
- Implement effective environmental friendly programmes including monitoring and setting targets to minimise energy use, water use and construction waste.
- The residences KLCC will have CON QUAS 21 certification to ensure better quality control and thus avoiding wasteful double handling works.
- Good access to LRT and bus station located less than 500m to promote use of public transport, hence reducing carbon footprint.
- Provision of bicycle lots to enable residences to cycle and thus reducing carbon footprint.
- Energy saving Refrigerator provided for all units.
Security Separate systems for Hotel & Residential. Residential’s Security System consist of following:
- Security Alarm System
- Car Access & Car Barrier System
- Car Park Panic Button System
- Guard Tour System
- Video Intercom
- Visitor Management System – X Base System
- Airport & Ground Transportation Arrangements
- Floral Arrangements Orders**
- Newspaper, Mail & Magazine Delivery**
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning**
- Mail, Packing & Shipping**
- Reservation Assistance
- Golf Tee Time Reservations
- Spa & Salon Reservations
- Airline & Private Air Reservations
- Tour Information & Reservations
- Car Rental Reservations
- Restaurant Reservations
- Information Counter
- Theatre & Entertainment Information
- Shopping Information
- Restaurant Information
- Vacuuming, Sweeping & Mopping Floors**
- Dusting Interiors**
- Stripping Beds & Changing Sheets**
- Cleaning Bathrooms**
- Cleaning Mirrors**
Home Care Programme*
- Home Monitoring
- Cleaning and inspection of interior home spaces
- Forwarding mail and packages
- Meeting with contractors who may be required to service the owner’s residence